Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fall Jeans Favorites

Lately I have been having a thing for jeans. It maybe the extra pounds I've manage to gain this summer or just the fall weather that keeps my daily style casual with a hint of class. The routine is easy : jeans, t-shirt, blazer, complementary heels and repeat. After a month of this ongoing daily activity you can almost call me a "classy-casual jeans look expert." Here are my top 3 favorite jeans cuts for your entertainment.


Boyfriend jeans, the pair that every gal should have to dress down those sexy pair of heels you almost wish you could wear every day.


The tummy tucker, I have to admit that I have mix feelings about this style, but they have become a preference this fall.


 Now, this cut here has to be my favorite. For the curvy gal like myself, the boot cut is a way to distract from the hips, of-course only if you wear it right. 



No comments:

Post a Comment