Monday, November 7, 2016

Sacramento Feature : Identity Boutique

While browsing through the goodies at Identity Boutique in midtown (2600 J Street) I came across some items that I couldn't resist to share.

 


 Fall is what I like to call "comfy time." A special time in Sacramento when the leafs of the tress change colors to shades of orange, yellow and red, sprinkled by the rain of the November weather.   This gives any gal the perfect excuse to snuggles up with layers of big sweaters and or coats. 

The big sweater featured on the right is that one lazy item that can go on your "to go" section in the closet. It goes perfect with dresses (as illustrated in this pic), jeans, and pretty much anything.  

The middle dress has to be one of my favorites at the boutique. Some people don't appreciate a pattern but this can be the exception. A couple of big flowers brings to life this bold piece. 

I saved the best for last, the coat. The chic design makes it a one of kind must have for fall. The great thing about this coat is the color that never goes out of style. I'm not certain that this picture does justice for how beautiful it looks in person but I hope it motivates you to keep one of these in your closet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment